Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Week 19 - Surprise!!

This is my 'surprise' card - I couldnt be bothered typing out the story behind it so Ive just ripped it off my other blog!!



And I quote:

"The funniest thing happened when we were driving along a VERY busy road... (well its funny now; it wasn't funny at the time!!)


We had our windows down when I noticed a MASSIVE huntsman crawl in my window!! We were both squealing and Jess is trying not to crash the car!! It crawled back out so I quickly shut the window and we pulled over to try and squash it. (Cruel, I know, but it was his life or ours!!)

It disappeared so we got back in the car and drove to lunch. After lunch we spent another 15 minutes looking for the thing before Jess would drive again! We couldnt find it, so we went to Woolworths and bought a big expensive tin of spider spray, sprayed the entire car and drove off to Chatswood to meet John.

Thats when the thing came out again!!! This time, Jess slammed the brakes on JUST in time (or we would have hit the car in front) and we pulled into a carpark, spent about 10 minutes spraying the spider, flicking it across the carpark and watching it to make sure it didnt come back!!

I somehow managed to take a photo of it on my phone.... YUCK!!!"

3 comments:

jess said...

HAhahahaha! Guess we can look back and laugh at it now!!!
What a surprise!! LOL
Xx Jess

Heather said...

Yuck! and Double yuck! I HATE spiders and that thing looks massive! Just looking at the picture of it gives me the willies!

KP said...

I like your letters! Great card, colors & journaling!