Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Week 20 - CHANGE


Im not good with change. Once I settle into a familiar routine, I dont like to change it.

I dont like to be confronted with situations that Im not in control of. I dont like to apply for jobs. I dont like to go to the mechanic in case I go in the wrong door.

I think for me, change means 'unfamiliarity' which I DO NOT LIKE.


So, my card this week says:

"Things must change, and I dont like it. But I must change and learn to take risks. Its time to start doing things that will be scary but are going to be best for me and my future. Change is scary but always works out for the best after the first step"




I think I need to hang this card where I can see it every day to remind myself of this message!!

xx Siany

11 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fantastic card!
Embrace change some of it is inevitable, some can be fun & some can be for the best. Take a deep breath & dive in!

Bethany E. said...

Great card this week! Your journaling is so true!!

jill s said...

LOOOOOVE this!!!

how is it that i haven't seen your blog before?!

thanks SO much for your sweet comments on my blog...

i seriously love this card.

xx
jill

jess said...

Love this gorgeous card!!! Love how you've placed the ribbon!!!
Xx Jess

Heather said...

Great card! I am the same way about change.

Marjolein said...

Great card!

KP said...

Another great card! Love your creations!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love the big letters on the card and the lace on the back"! gorgeous card!

Marie said...

wow this looks amazing.i think you need to put the card on the kitty so you can see it all the time.
proud of you for writing it.

Je@net said...

Great card and a great journaling!!

suebaru said...

Fab cards! That spider pic in your earlier post gives me the shivers!