Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 21, 2007

My decorated tin to store my cards!!

After seeing the beautiful tin that Jess made the other week for her cards, I was inspired to use the tin that Ive had lying around for months now!!

I think Im in love!!

Let me know what you think, and link me to yours - I'd love to see what everyone else is using!!! Oh - and I'll be catching up on my last two cards tonight - I promise!!

So check back soon!!
xx Siany



PS Sorry theyre a bit yellow - they were taken by lamp-light.... was too excited to wait until morning!! lol

12 comments:

Marie said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT, GREAT LID

jess said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Love the colours and everything about it!!
Great idea to decorate the inside of the tin aswell!!
(so flattered that you were inspired by me!! Mwah!)
Xx Jess

Anonymous said...

Vnice, much prettier than my container, especially as I have'nt done anything to it yet..it's a recipe file box from the 70's I think...navy blue lid, my least favourite colour. I'm not sure if I'll decorate it or not but yours and jess's certainly make me want to.

KP said...

This looks great! Mine are in a big pile on my desk - you have inspired me to create a home for them! Just beautiful

Tiffany said...

love your tin box-very cute! I have mine stored in a wooden box-but I haven't decorated it yet.

Je@net said...

Wow, this looks just great!! Love it!!

Marjolein said...

I love this one,looks good on the inside too!! Mine isn't done on the inside but I like it anyway LOL

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous tin. The papers are delectable!!!

Jen said...

How pretty! What a nice way to store your Deck of Me cards!

Unknown said...

Its gorgeous!!

Kim said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! So pretty and such a great place to keep your cards. Orginally I had a little felt bag - but it turned out to be too small to keep all the cards in so I have to figure out something else - this is a great idea - TFS!

Christina C. said...

This is really cool. Love how you customized it.