Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Week 18 - Nature

Living in Australia, I think we are surrounded by SOO many different kinds of nature.

The bush,
the beach,
the mountains,
the snow,
the rain forests,
the city (yes, theres something natural there somewhere!).

So I couldnt decide which part of 'nature' I like best.

I ended up doing my card on how I love the many colours of nature!! Everything is so bright and colourful and the best part is - its all natural!!

10 comments:

Je@net said...

What a great colourful card!! Love it!

jess said...

A new banner on this blog too!!! Wow! You've been busy!!! LOVE IT!!

your card is gorgeous!!! Love what you've done!!
Xx Jess

Emily Falconbridge said...

love seeing all your recent card siany! they are so bright and full of life - like YOU! :)

Jen said...

Great card, I love all the colors you used!

elin said...

Great card.

Marie said...

great card sian

Dani said...

Very nice cards, love the shinning colours

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Awesome card!!!

michelle said...

i love how you used the black to make the colors pop out! groovy card!

Ã…shild said...

I've been looking at all your cards, and my smile got bigger and bigger and bigger! Love them! Love the way you play with colors, techniques and embellishment!

Thanks for sharing!