Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 16, 2007

Week 15 - My Parents

This challenge was simple. I really dont have to go into depth to say how much I love my parents. They brought me here and brought me up! And I love them both to bits, even though dad lives over 16 hours away!!
I had my sewing machine out because I was creating today (see it here on my blog!!) so I decided to sew some scraps onto my card, then put the Heidi Swapp stickers (My faves, and I cant find them anywhere anymore!!) over the top!! Pretty plain and simple, but thats all I needed this week!!

Love my parents!!

xx Siany

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic card!!

jess said...

LOVE this card Sian!! You're right about those Heidi Swapp stickers, they are awesome! I'll keep a look out for them down here for you!!
Love that you sewed material onto your card!
I bet both your parents will love this card!
Great Work!
Xx Jess

Je@net said...

Lovely card!!!

Vibeche Bergqvist Ellingsen said...

Great card :)

Kristen said...

I love the black. way to make it pop!

Jen said...

Great card, I love the leters on the front!

michelle said...

cool card!

Kim said...

Great card! TFS!

Karalenn Hippen said...

I've been really liking when people use black lately. It just makes the color pop out and the card stand out so much! It's beautiful!

valerie said...

nice card lovley sentiment in the journaling

The Au Family said...

Great card! I love that you added the sewing! I need to do that more.

Lynn said...

Love your card! Fabulous!

Jennifer Davis said...

Love how bright and fun this card is! :) Beautiful card!

Maggie Lamarre said...

awesome card
Maggie

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautifulx

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Wonderful statement and card!

Marjolein said...

Great card, love the ribbons on the side!