Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 4, 2007

Week 16 - Get someone else to contribute

Hi everyone... yes its been a while. Im normally pretty good with keeping up with my cards, but this week I was stuck.

I wanted to do something original and not just get Johnny to sign his name so I ummed and ahhd (how do u spell that?!!?) and couldnt come up with anything.

Then by chance on Monday afternoon, I spoke to Lusi Austin on the phone, and we arranged a 'driving thru the neighbourhood' kinda scrap. Ive only ever met Lusi in person about 3 times (even though we live in the same side of town!!), and we've never really spoken for more than a few minutes at a time, so this was exciting!

After a few hours of admiring each others scrap LOs and looking through Lusi's HUGE stash, we decided to do a card swap - perfect for that weeks challenge!!

So this is what Lusi came up with. She is such a resourceful gal and I LOVE that!! All those cute tags on the side are recycled. I dont know how she makes her cards and layouts so FULL but I think its a talent!!


So thats my entry in Week 16 challenge!! And Im proud to have it in my collection as proof that we finally met!!

xx Siany!!!

4 comments:

jess said...

it would have been so cool to scrap with Lusi!!! And that was a great idea to do a card swap with eachother!!
Love the card she made for you!
Xx Jess

Unknown said...

How cool is your card and meeting Lusi, lucky you!

Bethany E. said...

Awesome take on this challenge!!

valerie said...

fab card lucky you to have it in your deck of me

Val