Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 2, 2007

Week 13 - Whats On My Mind?!

I cant believe its Week 13 already!! I was so excited for this week - couldnt wait for Emily to post up the challenge! Thanks to everyone who has been stopping by!! I LOVE reading all the kind words!! Feel free to stop by my other blog where I often post my Scrap layouts, and just general stuff from my everyday life!! I love reading new comments!!

Its www.sianyoung.blogspot.com!!

This week was too easy for me. One thing I CONSTANTLY think about is the future. Next week, next year, 3 years, 10 years... it scares me!!

SO.. whats on my mind?? The future.


I printed a photo to take up the whole card, then used a metal frame around me. Lace and this ribbon technique are my latest fave things!!

Journalling on the back....

Thanks for looking!!

Thanks!!

xx Siany!!

19 comments:

jess said...

wow!!! I really like this card!! Well Done!! Im really liking all the lace you've been using!! I want to try out that technique on my card soon!!
Great Card!!
:)

Mrs Pretzel said...

I really like this one! the fram is so cute!

Unknown said...

Cute frame, card looks great :)

valerie said...

what a fab card I love the ribbons and the way you work outside of the card as well as inside the metal frame is so cool, wander where we will all keep these cards by the end of the year, mine certainly wont fit in the pouch that i have made for them.

saffiertje said...

Well done! Great ribbon around it!

Kim said...

Love this one - the lace and ribbon treatment is great. TFS!

Rita said...

Your card is so gorgeous. love the ribbon and the small metal frame. Great card.

Nicole said...

Love it - the lace fram is gorgeous. I've also been thinking about my future. It can be a hard thing to escape :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

what a gorgeous card, love the choice. It was quite a tough one this week, so many choices for such a small space. bit like last week!!
I can't believe it is already week 13, I'm getting excited about how they will all look together on a big book ring.

Je@net said...

WOW, what a great card! Just love it!!

Marie said...

wow one of your best

elin said...

Great use of ribbon/lace - and frame. Really like your card.

Maggie Lamarre said...

Kewl I luv how you frame this
Maggie

Bethany E. said...

Love the lace you used...awesome card this week! The future is something I think about often too :)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love what you did with the ribbons - gorgeous card!!!

Jen said...

Great card, love the ribbon around the edges. It looks all ruffley!

Vibeche Bergqvist Ellingsen said...

I really love your card, it si so beautiful and I love the frame :)

Jennifer Davis said...

Very beautiful card! The ribbon is awesome!

Flapsi said...

Fantastic idea! Awesome card.