Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 30, 2007

Week 12 - I Believe

I found this hard! Theres so many little things that I believe in, that I couldnt just make one big bold statement... so I listed them!!

The journalling on the back says:

"I believe in telling the truth. I believe that laughter is the best medicine. I believe in true love. I believe we all need good friends. I believe in soul mates. I believe in Karma. I believe all things are meant to happen. I believe my beliefs are what make me ME!!"

Its a VERY simple card this week. I stapled lace down the side and stuck a metal 'believe' pendant in the middle.

Hoping to look at everyones cards soon!! Leave me a comment and link me to yours!!

xx Siany!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card :)
Mines on my blog.

Marie said...

great card sian

jess said...

I love the lace!! Its so effective!! Great work!! I like all your beliefs too!
:)

Sooz said...

love your DECK OF ME blog...your cards are so good....i have been out of the loop for the past few weeks...still catching up....thanks for sharing! (how did you get that banner thingie for Emily's challenge? love that...)

Nicole said...

Wonderful card! You had the confidence to express many of the things you believe in - I love that! :) Awesome :)

Emily Falconbridge said...

i love all the things that you believe, and i love that pink lace on the side there!

Karalenn Hippen said...

It's so perfect being so simple for "I believe". I really like how it looks like a chalk board. I like the journaling as well. :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

I missed this one last week, it is fabby, love that lace!!
My card was Karma.But I believe in so many things. Reading everyone elses was food for thought.