Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Week 29 - Define Perfection

So once again I am over a month behind.... just finding it hard to feel motivated to do my cards, but once I start I love it!!


So here is week 29 - Perfection.

Journalling reads:

There is no such thing! I used to be jealous of people who seemed to be better at things than me, but I now realise everyone has their own talents - and no one is perfect. Life is perfect when you decide it is. Aug 07
Those cute little stickers are from the Warehouse! Bargain! And so is the mesh. The silver leather is from the August RVA kit.

Thanks for stopping by!
xox Siany
PS I am fully caught up, just dont have time to post them all atm... will share in the am!!

3 comments:

jess said...

Awesome card! I love what you wrote!!! Oh, and i love that silver leather!!!!
Xx Jess

Roo said...

Cool card, love what you have written, so true!!

::Bek Geach:: said...

This is a great card Siany... and oh so true :)

Now where are the others????
I wannna see em!
Bek