Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Week 28 - Goal for the Week!!

My goal this week is to sort out my scrapbooking cupboards. I have several massive cupboards where Johnny throws all my junk in to hide it from view. But now its time to clean out the junk and organise the good stuff!! Im sure I'll be more inspired to scrap then!!Thanks for popping by!! Be sure to check out my lower posts too! I uploaded several cards today!! Im finally caught up again!!

xx Siany!!

7 comments:

jess said...

** good luck ** with all that sorting out!!! it'll be great when its all done!!
Xx

Je@net said...

Great card!! And good luck with your goal ;-)

Bethany E. said...

Awesome goal! I love organizing my stuff because it totally clears my head and helps me be more creative!

Marjolein said...

Great card Shiany!!! Love the colors! And....did you manage??

Admin said...

just found your blog, you are very gifted at using color, look forward to seeing more!

Kara said...

Awesome card, good luck with the cupboards!

valerie said...

fab card love the bold colours

Val