Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 12, 2007

Week 10 - Note To Self.


Well... I didnt really know what to do for this one. I ended up writing about how I NEED to start saving my money again!! I did so well to save for a holiday and now that Im home, Ive been doing nothing but spending!! Today Johnny and I bought a brand spanking new LCD Tv!! Love it! And I went on a scrap shop spree!! Soon Jess and I are going on a clothes shopping spree and Ive decided that after that, its time to start SAVING MY $$$$!!!!

10 comments:

jess said...

Cant WAIT for shopping spree!! I need to save for that!!! I so want knee high boots! You gotta start a shopping spree list too! lol
I love your card!! Especially the flower!!
Congrats on buying a new TV! How exciting!! :)
Xx

valerie said...

i adore all of your cards siany but my fave has to be the one with all of the buttons it has so many fab colours keep creating

Val

Je@net said...

Like your card and yeah girl....it's diffucult saving money with a hobby like this ;-)

Marjolein said...

Like this, and yes, I agree, it's hard to save money, and what is better than to spend it in a scrapbooking store..... Good luck saving some:-))

Jen said...

Love your card and can totally sympathize on the shopping! I just bought a new Vera Bradley bag today. I so didn't need it but what the heck, right?

Nicole said...

Love it! It's a great reminder...but we can't be practical ALL the time, right? Enjoy your sprees!

Jennifer Davis said...

Beautiful card and a great note to self, always good to save some money, (for scrapping goodies!). Love your card! ;)

Lene S said...

Great card! And that note could be for me to... Always need to save some money... ;o)

Marie said...

great card, love the flower too

Emily Falconbridge said...

your cards are AWESOME siany, so glad you shared!!