Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 32 - Quiet

I work at the Swiss Cottage on Wed nights and then Fri night lunch and dinner until Sunday. So, during the week I have plenty of time to scrap, sleep in and do what I want!!

Since Johnny works during the week, its very quiet around here! Except for when Murray the cat decides to come in and out of the house all day. Oh, and the bells from the goats. But apart from that - very quiet!! lol!!

When I saw the prompt I automatically thought of the Bjork song... thus the title! The back of the card is using my latest fave thing to do - cover everything with HS stickers... lol!!

Hope you like it!!

xx Siâny!

2 comments:

jess said...

LOL, now i have that song stuck in my head!!! L
Love this card! I love how you've stapled the word "quiet" onto the card!
Xx

::Bek Geach:: said...

Ahhhh - that is a great song! really kewl lettering too.
Bek :)