Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Week 26 - Daughters!

Obviously I dont have children of my own, but I AM a daughter. Ive always been a daddys little girl and I think Im a mummas girl too!

Being the eldest in a family of 3 kids, I was always the first to 'experience' everything, and I see my brothers are allowed to do things that I wasnt at their age. But at the same time, it has taught me to be more grown up and fend for myself.

Ive never been a girly-girl, especially growing up with two brothers. My dad always said he wanted enough kids to make a footy team....

But I love being a girl, and I love being a daughter! And Im pretty sure my parents love it too!!

xx Siany

1 comment:

jess said...

Im sure your parents are very, very, very happy!!! you have 'turned out' great!!! ;)
Beautiful card!!
Xx Jess