Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Week 24 - Remember When....

So its been a long time since I last updated.... sorry...

I did finish these cards quite a few weeks ago, I just never got around to uploading them!! Been too busy scrapping big layouts!! (see my blog)

So this is my card for Week 24. Back in high school (3 years ago already!!!) my bestie Neata and I were inseparable!! She used to spend every weekend at my house, and we'd walk home from school together every day.

Shes since moved interstate with her bf Scotty, and we're not in contact as much as we used to be. But I do miss her heaps, and its fun to look back on old pics, and remember stuff from back then!!

xx Siany

4 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

Ooooh Lovely card!

Michelle said...

Love that card!!!

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

How cute!! LOVE the card, love the birds, and love the story behind it. :)

jess said...

Great card sian!!!
Its a shame Neata doesn't live close by anymore!! you must definately miss her!! Hopefully you'll catch up with her next time she's in the mountians!!!
Xx